A study of the how the human body works through the yoga that we love.
We would like to share our combined knowledge and years of learning and study in a comprehensive course that will change the way you look at yoga and the way you teach it.
Learning anatomy and physiology has never been so easy and interesting with sessions including:
- Understanding the language of anatomy
- Medical terms made easy
- Major Bones & Muscles involved in our favourite asanas
- Health happy joints
- Basic biomechanics
- Understanding how the muscles work
- The science of stretching
- The qi meridians involvement in the asanas
- Understand the power of breathing & breath control
- Working with the energy of the body in asanas and dynamic movements
Who this course is for:
- A refresher course for yoga teachers of any level and style
- Lovers of health, wellbeing and yoga
- A refresher for oriental practitioners/therapists – Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
This course forms part of our 10932NAT Certificate IV in Yoga Therapy Teaching an accredited course designed to teach remedial yoga in a group setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.