One of a series of 12 hands-on workshops where you will discover the channel and major points of the Gall Bladder (GB) Meridian, also known as Foot Shao (Lesser) Yang in TCM.
In this practical workshop-based course you will:
- Use anatomical landmarks to discover the Chinese and Japanese Gall Bladder (GB) Meridians
- Learn TCM measurement techniques to help you locate major acupuncture points
- Identify the major treatment point locations for this meridian
- Understand the special precautions and contra-indications of the major acupuncture points of the GB Meridian
- Feel the vital energy of the GB Meridian
- Understand the action of the meridian that assists the flow of energy through all the meridians and gives us healthy social interactions
Who this course is for:
- A meridian novice
- A refresher course for oriental practitioners/therapists
- Anyone who has studied the Qi meridians of the body or related oriental therapies
- Anyone wanting to know more about the philosophies that underpin most oriental therapies including RYT, acupuncture, guasha, tuina and martial arts
- Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.