Back diagnosis is great for diagnosing emotional imbalances and to getting to the root of long term structural issues and how to treat them.
In this course you will learn:
- How to identify the diagnostic areas of the back
- Diagnosis of the back – visual and palpation
- Back diagnosis as an inclusion in oriental therapy treatments – especially chronic or long term health issues
This course teaches a relatively simple diagnostic technique for any oriental/complementary therapist as well as anyone interested in health and well being or the treatment of emotional imbalances. Since back diagnosis is just as visually accurate as it is through touch, it is the perfect compliment to any style of yoga teaching, allowing you to better understand your clients and assist them with their mental, physical and emotional health.
This course is limited to a maximum of 30 participants per practical group, so please register early to ensure a place in the next practical session.
Who this course is for:
- Yoga teachers wanting to understand the human body
- Anyone interested in how the energy channels influence the body and the meridians
- Practitioners of complementary and natural therapy courses including Naturopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Homeopathy
- A refresher course for oriental practitioners/therapists
- Anyone who is interested in the diagnostic techniques used in TCM, shiatsu and Remedial Yoga Therapy
- Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.