In modern TCM practice we use one of the 4 pillars of diagnosis.
Facial diagnosis will help you identify the health of specific organs and organ systems, fertility issues, imbalances in the body, as well as insights into a persons behaviour and personality traits such as an easy going manner, quick temper, leadership ability, and more.
In this course you will learn:
- To understand the diagnostic areas of the face
- The importance of pallor, complexion, shape and lines in the face
- How to translate the face to diagnose different disorders in the body
This practical workshop/course on facial diagnosis can help you improve your skills in diagnosis, deepening your history-taking abilities, and enhancing your ease of formulating diagnoses and producing effective treatment pathways.
This course is limited to a maximum of 20 participants per practical group, so please register early to ensure a place in the next practical session.
- Who is this course for:
- Yoga teachers wanting to understand the human body
- Anyone interested in how the energy channels influence the body and the meridians
- Practitioners of complementary and natural therapy courses including Naturopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Homeopathy
- A refresher course for oriental practitioners/therapists
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.