The tongue has many relationships and connections in the body, both to the meridians and the internal organs. Therefore, the tongue is very useful as a tool to confirm the outcomes of other oriental diagnostic techniques as well as as visual indicators of a person’s overall health whether it is in harmony (balance) or disharmony (imbalance).
In this course you will learn:
- Basic methods of tongue diagnosis
- Precautions for tongue diagnosis
- The indicating features that will help you deepen your understanding of oriental/TCM diagnostic tools
This practical workshop/course on tongue diagnosis can help you improve your skills in diagnosis, deepening your history-taking abilities, and enhancing your ease of formulating diagnoses and producing effective treatment pathways.
This course is limited to a maximum of 20 participants per practical group, so please register early to ensure a place in the next practical session.
Who is this course for:
- Yoga teachers wanting to understand the human body
- Anyone interested in how the energy channels influence the body and the meridians
- Practitioners of complementary and natural therapy courses including Naturopathy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Homeopathy
- A refresher course for oriental practitioners/therapists
- Anyone who is interested in the diagnostic techniques used in TCM, shiatsu and Remedial Yoga Therapy
- Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma or Remedial Yoga Therapy and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.