The best place to start is always at the beginning.
This course will show you that to teach a yoga class you must first understanding that we only have control over three things in life: the way we breathe, the way the move, and what we eat. The great thing about yoga is that it will help you have control and improve all three.
In this course you will learn:
- Remedial Yoga Therapy (RYT) breathing techniques for therapeutic change
- The fundamental of beginners yoga breathing and moving sequences
- How to teach RYT to a group of beginners (or yogis new to this style of yoga)
- How RYT can help everyone balance their mind, body and spirit (you)
- How to adapt a beginners class to suit different ages, genders, fitness and flexibility capabilities
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who loves yoga and wants to know more what they do on the mat
- Anyone wanting teach simple yoga that makes a real difference in peoples lives
- Yoga teachers or other yoga styles wanting to teach therapy yoga
- Current allied health, bodywork or natural therapy professionals
- Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
- Anyone wanting to know more about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and its relevance today
This course forms part of our 10137NAT Certificate IV in Remedial Yoga Teaching and 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients with Remedial Yoga Therapy in a clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.