The Fire I Element is a representation of energy that forms part of the Five Elements that show us how the structures and systems in our bodies are connected to each other through energy; how we are connected to our environment and the world around us; how our world is part of the greater universe.
In this course you will learn:
- What an element is according to the 5 Element Theory
- What the Fire Element represents
- Why the Fire Element is prominent in Summer
- How to use this energy to strengthen and support our basic life functions and structure
- How the theory of this element can transform your understanding of the human body
- The difference between oriental and western physiology in relation to the energies of the Heart (HT) and the Small Intestine (SI) channels of the Masunaga Japanese Meridians.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to know more about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and its relevance today
- Anyone wanting to know more about the philosophies that underpin most oriental therapies including RYT, acupuncture, guasha, tuina and martial arts
- Current allied health, bodywork or natural therapy professionals
- Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.