The body has an innate ability to heal itself and maintain balance, right down to a single cell. Oriental Diagnosis looks at our body and the way we think and our lifestyle as a whole with a system of pattern diagnosis for health that will help you read the signals and signs the body is trying to communicate.
There are five techniques included in our Oriental Diagnosis program which you will learn in this multi-moduled course including:
- Pulse Diagnosis for Complementary Medicine
- Hara Diagnosis – Abdominal Palpation Techniques & Understanding
- Back Diagnosis for Oriental Therapies
- Tongue Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine
- Master Face Reading and Diagnosis in TCM
In this series with Lisa Masters https://teachyoga.nsw.edu.au/meet-the-team/ you will also learn:
- Four Pillars of Diagnosis techniques – Looking, Listening, Asking and Palpation. Smelling is also includes by is traditional represented as the same Chinese character as listening
- Pathogenic factors within two major classifications: internal and external and how to identify these factors as well as the genetic influences on our body types.
Who this course is for:
- A refresher course for oriental practitioners/therapists
- Anyone who is interested in the diagnostic techniques used in TCM, shiatsu and Remedial Yoga Therapy.
- Anyone interested in eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma or Remedial Yoga Therapy and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.