This course combines the skills and knowledge required to evaluate and enhance own practice through a process of reflection and ongoing professional development. It is the perfect course for workers in all industry sectors who take proactive responsibility for their own professional development.
In this course you will learn to:
- Reflect on own perspectives
- Appreciate diversity and inclusiveness, and their benefits
- Communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and situations
- Promote understanding across diverse groups – Identify issues that may cause communication misunderstandings or other difficulties
- Consider the impact of social and cultural diversity
The skills in this unit must be applied in accordance with Commonwealth and State/Territory legislation, Australian/New Zealand standards, and industry codes of practice. This course forms part of our 10932NAT Certificate IV in Yoga Therapy Teaching and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited course designed to teach remedial yoga in a group or work with clients in a clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Statement of Attainment that is credit transferrable within nationally recognised courses in Australia and can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development. The skills in this unit must be applied in accordance with Commonwealth and State/Territory legislation, Australian/New Zealand standards, and industry codes of practice.