Learn how your body can be your own doctor, physio and counsellor. Remedial Yoga is a therapeutic form of yoga based on Japanese and Oriental Yoga techniques, with measurable goals and outcomes that is strengthened by a framework in Traditional Chinese Medicine and other oriental therapies. A modern yoga that takes the best of the past and intergrates this with modern biomechanical understanding that makes a real difference in peoples lives.
In this course you will also learn:
- How to teach using the philosophies of Yin and Yang
- The fundamental of the 5 Element Theory
- Discover the Law of Conservation of Energy
- Doaist Philosophies to health
- What is Qi (Chi/Ki)
- What are the Qi Meridians and how to we tap into this energy in yoga
- Insights into teaching elemental and seasonal yoga
- How we use the natural laws of the universe to improve life balance
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in wholefood nutrition and natural health
- Anyone interested in the techniques and methods used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Anyone with a general interest in natural therapies
- Anyone with an interest in Oriental medicine
This course forms part of our 10137NAT Certificate IV in Remedial Yoga Teaching accredited course designed to teach clients in a group setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.