Learn how your body can be your own doctor, physio and counselor. This therapeutic form of yoga based on Japanese and Oriental Yoga techniques, has measurable goals and outcomes that is strengthened by a framework in Traditional Chinese Medicine and other oriental therapies. A modern yoga that takes the best of the past and integrates this with the modern biomechanical understanding that makes a real difference in people’s lives.
In this course you will also learn:
- How to teach using the philosophies of Yin and Yang
- The fundamental of the 5 Element Theory
- Discover the Law of Conservation of Energy
- Daoist Philosophies to health
- What is Qi (Chi/Ki)
- What are the Qi Meridians and how to we tap into this energy in yoga
- Insights into teaching elemental and seasonal yoga
- How we use the natural laws of the universe to improve life balance
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in wholefood nutrition and natural health
- Anyone interested in the techniques and methods used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Anyone with a general interest in natural therapies
- Anyone with an interest in Oriental medicine
This course forms part of our 10932NAT Certificate IV in Yoga Therapy Teaching accredited course designed to teach clients in a group setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.