Remedial Yoga Therapy is more than yoga, it is the study of energy and how it shapes bodies and influences the way we move and function. With this understanding you can help yourself and your clients establish a realistic self-maintenance program for optimal health.
In this course you will learn:
- The connection between a healthy mind and body
- The fundamentals of Daoist philosophies that explain energy (and us) in the terms of yin and yang
- What the Five Elements theory is all about and how it relates to the seasons
- About the 12 Qi (energy) Meridians of the body and how the work in harmony with each other to support functions and structure
- How we harness the energy in and around us to improve our health and well-being through yoga
- How to stop making yourself unwell by understanding what makes you sick
Who is this course for:
- Anyone who has always wondered how and why yoga makes you feel so good
- Anyone wanting to know more about the philosophies that underpin most oriental therapies including Japanese yoga, ayurveda and reiki
- Current allied health, bodywork or natural therapy professionals
- Anyone interested in Eastern medical philosophies and oriental therapies
- Anyone wanting to know more about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and its relevance today
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients with Remedial Yoga Therapy in a clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.