Many healthcare professionals end up with their own health problems because they are so busy caring about their clients that they don’t look after themselves properly.
The aim of this course is to establish your Remedial Yoga Therapy (RYT) or other therapeutic professional practice by firstly looking into your own health, lifestyle and personal yoga therapy practice goals so you can practice what you preach. With your health status confirmed, you will learn to work within an oriental therapies framework exploring Mind, Body & Spirit practices for Remedial Yoga practitioners, oriental therapists or allied health care professionals.
In this course you will:
- Experience different health status assessments practices
- Complete a range of self-assessment tools to explore different aspects of your health
- Confirm your physical and mental health status
- Explore different oriental therapies including RYT
- Develop a professional development plan that includes protocols for improving and/or maintaining your mental, physical and emotional health
- Learn how to evaluate the outcome of your plan and adjust accordingly – know when to ask for help
Who this course is for:
- Health care (allied and complimentary) practitioners, counsellors and mental health workers, as well as fitness professionals looking for effective self-care strategies to keep you healthy and happy
- Anyone interested in improving their mental, emotional and physical health
This course forms part of our 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients with Remedial Yoga Therapy in a clinical setting. At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.