At the centre of everything is Earth and how we build strong core muscles. The Earth Element classes of Remedial Yoga Therapy (RYT) enable us to nurture the body and spirit to feel content and happy. Earth postures and movements encourage digestive health and healthy eating and lifestyle choices.
In this course you will learn:
- When to teach a Earth Element RYT Class and why
- How to do practice the asanas to FEEL the Earth energy of the Spleen and Stomach Meridians
- How to breakdown the focal points of each movement/posture so you can teach it to others
- How to teach for morning and evening classes all year round and on the cusp or seasonal change
- How to adapt the moves to suit your clients
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves yoga and wants to know more what they do on the mat
- Anyone wanting teach yoga to makes a real difference in peoples lives
- Yoga teachers or other yoga styles wanting to teach therapy yoga
- Fitness professionals looking to teach yoga to groups
- Current allied health, bodywork or natural therapy professionals
This course is a module within the Applied Remedial Yoga Teaching course. This course forms part of our 10137NAT Certificate IV in Remedial Yoga Teaching and 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients with Remedial Yoga Therapy in a clinical setting.