Remedial Yoga Therapy (RYT) focuses on the Metal Element as it is perfect for Autumn and balancing the upper and lower functionality of the body. The classes include yoga that concentrates on expansion of the upper and contraction of the lower to bring vitality to the day and health to those we teach.
In this course you will learn:
- When to teach a Metal Element RYT Class and why
- How to practice the asanas to FEEL the Metal energy of the Lung and Large Intestine Meridians
- How to breakdown the focal points of each movement/posture so you can teach it to others
- How to teach for morning and evening classes in Autumn
- How to adapt the moves to suit your clients
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves yoga and wants to know more what they do on the mat
- Anyone wanting teach yoga to makes a real difference in peoples lives
- Yoga teachers of other yoga styles wanting to teach therapy yoga
- Fitness professionals looking to teach yoga to groups
- Current allied health, bodywork or natural therapy professionals
This course is a module within the Applied Remedial Yoga Teaching course. This course forms part of our 10137NAT Certificate IV in Remedial Yoga Teaching and 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients with Remedial Yoga Therapy in a clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 90% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.