The Wood Element classes of Remedial Yoga Therapy (RYT) are all about the twist and our ability to be creative and to explore ourselves and everything around us. Wood postures encourage healthy joints and movements and are the go-to for stress relief.
In this course you will learn:
- When to teach a Wood Element RYT Class and why
- How to do practice the asanas to FEEL the Wood energy of the Liver and Gall Bladder Meridians
- How to breakdown the focal points of each movement/posture so you can teach it to others
- How to teach for morning and evening classes in Spring
- How to adapt the moves to suit your clients
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves yoga and wants to know more what they do on the mat
- Anyone wanting teach yoga to makes a real difference in peoples lives
- Yoga teachers or other yoga styles wanting to teach therapy yoga
- Fitness professionals looking to teach yoga to groups
Current allied health, bodywork or natural therapy professionals This course is a module within the Applied Remedial Yoga Teaching course. This course forms part of our 10137NAT Certificate IV in Remedial Yoga Teaching and 10138NAT Advanced Diploma of Remedial Yoga Therapy accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients with Remedial Yoga Therapy in a clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 90% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.