There is a lot more to a seniors class than just the asanas. Learn how to assist your clients through the ageing process so that you can teach seniors with confidence.
In this course you will learn:
- Chair yoga for the less mobile
- Balanced focussed yoga to keep clients mobile
- Common ailments and conditions that may affect client participation
- How to modify your yoga teaching to suit ageing clients
- Easy adaptations and modifications
- Yoga for healthy joints and strong bones and muscles
This module focuses on yoga that will help keep our grey brigade balanced, strong, and mobile and forms part of our 10932NAT Certificate IV in Yoga Therapy Teaching accredited course designed to teach people Remedial Yoga Therapy in a group setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.