Wholefood Nutrition translates the knowledge from the 5 Elements ancient wisdom into food that heals, nourish and satisfies. This course shows you how to select and prepare whole, nourishing and delicious meals.
This is not a vegan or stricly vegetarian diet, but way to eat with foods that sustain you including grass pastured meats, seasonal fish, dairy and eggs, natural seeds and wholegrains, legumes and nuts. Learn how to enhance your health by cooking with sea vegetables and salt. How to cook for natural sweetness and the place good quality fats have in our diet.
In this course you will also learn:
- Healthing with wholefoods
- How to inspire you and your clients to healthy eating
- How some food are right for you but not for others
- How to use foods as natural topical healthing politices and soothing balms
- How to detox your body and cleanse the liver
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in wholefood nutrition and natural health
- Anyone interested in the techniques and methods used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Anyone with a general interest in natural therapies
- Anyone with an interest in Oriental medicine
This course forms part of our 10137NAT Certificate IV in Remedial Yoga Teaching and HLT52215 Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies accredited courses designed to teach and treat clients in an oriental therapy clinical setting.
At the end of this course with 100% attendance, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be submitted to your association for continuing professional education/development.